Bhubaneswar: Bhubaneswar, the temple city of India, once known for its architecture and grand temples, is presently a thriving center for commerce and business city in Odisha. Bhubaneswar was the capital of the Kalinga Dynasty with its history that goes beyond 2000 years in the past. The name of the city literally means Lord of the Universe, rightly reflected in the number of temples here and the religious fervor of its locals. It is believed that there were about 7,000 temples in Ekamra Vana of Bhubaneswar. Many temples built from sandstone are dotted around Bindu Sagar Lake in the old city, including the 11th-century Hindu Lingaraja Temple. Outside Rajarani Temple are sculpted figures of the guardians of the 8 cardinal and ordinal directions. Best places you can visit in Bhubaneswar are Parasurameswara Temple, Mukteshwar Temple, Lingaraja Temple, Udayagiri & Khandgiri Caves, Dhauli Hill, Nandankanan Zoological Park etc.
Konarak Temple: Konarak Sun Temple is dedicated to the Hindu sun god Surya, and, conceived as a giant stone chariot with 12 wheels, it is the most famous of the few sun temples built in India. It is located about 35 km northeast of the city of Puri on the coastline in the state of Odisha. The temple is attributed to king Narasingha Deva I of the Eastern Ganga Dynasty about 1250 CE. The temple in its present state was declared by UNESCO a World Heritage Site in 1984 CE.
Puri: Puri is a beach city located on the coast of Bay of Bengal in the state of Odisha. Puri was once part of the kingdom of Kalinga, formed by Emperor Ashoka of the Mauryan Empire in 260 BC. Puri is one of the four must visit pilgrimage sites for Hindus because of Jagannath Temple that forms the part of Char Dham in India. For Hindus, Puri is famous for great Jagannath Mandir and its famous Rath Yatra. The Rath Yatra which takes place during the month of June-July should not be missed if you are planning to visit during this time. The town’s other attraction is its long white sandy beach, which is much better for strolling than swimming.
The Shree Jagannath Temple: Shree Jagannath Temple of Puri is an important Hindu Temple dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a form of Vishnu, in Puri in the state of Odisha on the eastern coast of India. It is one of the Dhamas (Holiest of the holy place) out of four Dhamas i.e. Puri, Dwarika, Badrinath & Rameswar, in India. Lord Jagannath, Devi Subhadra and elder brother Balabhadra are being worshipped in Puri (The Purusottama Kshetra). hree Jagannath Puri Temple is one of the most impressing monuments of the Indian State Odisha, was constructed by a famous king of Ganga Dynasty Ananta Varman Chodaganga Deva dating back to 12th century at the seashore Puri. There are so many festivals of Sri Jagannath during the year observed in Puri. Which are Snana Yatra, Netrotsava, Ratha Yatra (car festival), Sayan Ekadasi, Chitalagi Amabasya, Srikrushna Janma, Dussehra etc. The most important festival is the World famous Rath Yatra (Car Festival) & Bahuda Yatra. A large crowd is gathered to witness Lord Jagannath durig this festival.
Chilika Lake: Chilka Lake is a brackish water lagoon, spread over the Puri, Khurda and Ganjam districts of Odisha state on the east coast of India, at the mouth of the Daya River, flowing into the Bay of Bengal. Chilika Lake is the largest internal salt water lake in Asia, it is a paradise on earth for bird watchers and nature lovers. Located at the mouth of the Daya River, Chilika Lake is the largest coastal lagoon in India and also the second largest saltwater lagoon in the world after the New Caledonian barrier reef in New Caledonia. he Chilika Lake also houses the most accommodating ecosystems in the world, which means that a wide assortment of flora and fauna can be spotted here. Boating at Chilika is one of the most popular activities. Chilika Lake can be visited year round however the time from November to February is the best time to visit Chilika Lake.
Itinerary: 3N / 4D Package
Day 1: Arrival at Bhubaneswar. Temple Sightseeing in Bhubaneswar.
Stay overnight at Hotel in Bhubaneswar.
Day 2: Drive to Nandankanan Zoological Park by Car (17 Km/ 30 mnts).
Stay Overnight at Hotel in Bhubaneswar.
Day 3: Drive from Bhubaneswar to Puri via Dhauli and Konarak Sun Temple (100 Km/ 6 hrs).
Stay Overnight at Hotel in Puri.
Day 4: Drive from Puri to Chilika Lake & back via Raghurajpur by Car (120 Km/ 5 hrs)
End our Trip.
Best Time to Go: October – May
- Transport: Pickup and Drop in Exclusive Car from NJP/ Bagdogra/ Siliguri. The car will stay with you throughout the trip. The car is available for the above mentioned itinerary only. Driver’s food and accommodation.
- Accommodation: Accommodation in Hotel/ Homestay at Shimla, Sarahan, Sangla, Chitkul & Kalpa. Accommodation is double or triple share basis.
- Food: Food Package starts from Lunch on Day 1 and ends at Lunch on Day 7. We provide food (Veg/ Non-veg) 4 times (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening snack and Dinner) in a day.
- Forest Permit costs.
- Assistance by our representatives during airport/ station transfers.
- Entrance fees at the monuments or temples.
- Personal Expenses: Entry Fees of any sightseeing destinations, Camera or video camera permits.
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Payment Policy (Advance Booking Fee):
- Register your name 120 days before of Date of Journey: 20% of total trip cost.
- 90 days or more before of Date of Journey: 30% of total trip cost.
- 75 – 60 days before of Date of Journey: 50% of total trip cost.
- 45 – 30 days before of Date of Journey: 70% of total trip cost.
- 15 – 10 days before of Date of Journey: 100% of total trip cost.
- The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 10 days before date of departure.
- Age Limit: No less for age of 12 and above, 20% less for age of 5 to 11 yrs, 50% less below 5 yrs with seat, Free upto 3 yrs without seat.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Cancel between Registration day to 30 days before the Date of Journey: 70% of total return.
- Cancel between 29 days to 15 days before the Date of Journey: 50% of total return.
- Cancel between 14 days to 7 days before the Date of Journey: 25% of total return.
- Cancel between 6 days to 0 days before the Date of Journey: No return.
- You can save your full money in BOUDES WALLET for your next trip with BOUDES. Next selected Trip date should be within 6 month of your cancellation day.